72 Batik & 72 Group sedang membutuhkan kandidat untuk mengisi posisi lowker sebagai:
– Supervisor Digital Marketing
– Content Creator
– Graphic Designer
– Staff Admin
– SPG / Jaga Toko
– Staff Gudang
Supervisor Digital Marketing
– Pria / Wanita
– Pendidikan Min. Sl Manajemen / Marketing (Jurusan Lan Dsngan Pengalaman Di Bidang Marketing diversalakon Melamar)
– Memiliki Pengalaman di Bidang Digital Marketing / Pronnosi Min. 2 Tahun Sccial Media Market Place}
– Dapat Bekerja Secara Team
– Memiliki Kemampuan Menganalisa Informasi Segment Pasar & Peluang Potensi Pasay
– Memiliki Kemampuan Membuat Strategi Pemasaran dan Penjualan Pasar
– Jujur. Bertanggung Jawab dan Komunikatif
– Memiliki Jiwa Leadership
– Pendidikan Min D3
– Aktif Dalam Youtube, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram dan Social Media Yang Lain
– Min 2 Tahun Dengan Content Yang Menarik (Sertakan Portfolio / Link)
– Memiliki Kemampuan Copywriting yang Baik
– Menguasai Basic Photoshop
– Menguasai Basic Video Editing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Menyediakan Konten Yang Menarik Untuk Social Media dan Website
– Melakukan Peliputan untuk Keperluan Konten
– Kreatif Dalam Mengembangkan Konten Digital
– Dapat Membaca Arah Tren Perkembangan Digital dan Memanfaatkan Untuk Keperluan Promosi Perusahaan
– USia Maksimum 27 Tahun
– Pendidkan Min Sl Desain Komunikasi Visual dari Universifas Terakreditasi
– Memiliki pengalaman Min I Tahun
– Menguasai Design Baik 2D, (Adobe Family, Macromedia) dan Lainnya Yang Menunjang Kebutuhan Grafis dan Video, Serta HTML dan CSS
– Mampu kebutuhan dalam Hal Grafis Website dan Media Sosial Kreafif, Inovasi, Proaktif
– Bafanæung Jawab, Mampu Bekerja sama Dengan Tim, Disiplin dan Mandii
Duties and Responsibilities
– Membuat Design Se-*ti Brosur, Flyer, Banner, Web Banner, Company Profile
– Menciptakan Design Yang Infcrmafif dan Komunikatif Yang Bisa Menyentuh Audiens
– Selalu Kreati dan Memiliki Wawasan Baru akan Perkembangan Audiens Yang Selalu Sewaktu-waktu
– Membantu Tim Mengerjakan Design Website dan Social Mecia
– Membuat Konep Website menjadi Lebih Kreatif, unik. dan Menarik
– Berorienfasi Pada TarFt Waktu dan Dapat Menggnalisa Data Dengan Baik
– Wanita Max 25 Tahun
– Jujur, Teliti dan Ramah
– Pendidikan Minimal SMA / SMK
– Pekerja Keras dan RaJin
– Bisa Mengoperasikan Komputer dan Paham Internet
– Bisa Microsoft Excel, Word
– Mampu Untuk Packing / Bungkus Paket Untuk Konsumen
– Memahami Shopee, Lazada, TokoPed& Dan Bukalapak
– Berani Tampil Live di Media Social dan Mau Skil yang mungkin dibutuhkan kemudian
– Mampu Untuk Belajar Pengetahuan
Duties and Responsibilities
– Membalas Chat Konsumen
– Packaging Pesanan Konsumen
– Memantau Status pengiriman eaang
– Menangani Komplain Konsumen
– Memantau Stock Baang di Makef Place
– Penaikan Data Penjualan
– Siap Menangani Tugas Administasi Lainnya
SPG / Jaga Toko
– Wanita USia Max 27 Tahun
– Minimal Lulusan SMA / Sederajat
– Berpenampilan Menarik dan Sopan
– Jujur, Cekatan, dan Bertanggung Jawab
– Dapat Dipercaya dan Bekerja Keras
– Bisa Bekerja Dalam Tim
– Tidak Sedang Dalam Masa Kuliah
– Full Time
– Pria / Wanita
– U Sia Max27 Tahun
Duties and Responsibilities
– Melakukan K$atan Packing Produk
– Pendidkan Minimal SMA / SMK
– Teliti, Berfanggung Jawab, Jujur, Disiplin
– Konsisten, dan Komitmen Yang Tinggi
– Dapat 3ekerja Secera Individu atau Dalam Tm
– Memiliki Kondisi Fisik Yang Prima
– Aktif, Rajin dan Memiliki ItiiSiaM yang nnggi
– Mempersiapkan Barang Unfuk Denvery ke Customer
– Mengatur dan Menata Digudang
– Menghifung dan Memeriksa Barang
– Melaksanakan Kegiatan perpindahan / Serah Terima Antar Gudang / Divisi
Kirim lamaran & CV ke :
Info lebih lanjut :
Whastapp : 0882-1222-2238
Many small business owners struggle with obtaining business finance, and there is absolutely nothing unusual about this. Getting a business loan for small businesses, such as retailers, restaurants, garages and so on, is not as simple as one would think from the bank.
This is not to say however, that getting a business loan is not possible. It all depends on where one goes looking for the loan. Typically, there are two primary options that business owners have, approaching their local banks and going to a private funder or lender.
Banks and small business loans
Banks look at applications for small business loans from their perspective and their perspective is determined by their criteria. When we speak of criteria, there are numerous criteria and these are all non-flexible as well as stringent.
Typically, banks require high credit scores, which should be around about 700 or over. If a business applying for a loan with the bank lacks excellent credit, their application will be rejected simply based on that one criteria. In conclusion to banks and credit scores, business funding with bad credit with a bank is not a possibility.
This is not to say that there are not a number of other criteria, which banks follow carefully and take equally seriously as well. The criteria of banks have been established over the decades based on shared experience, and these criteria are across the board.
As is generally acknowledged, banks are not very keen on funding small business loans. The reasons for this are many and one of the primary reasons is that, small businesses are considered to be high risk investments from the banks perspective and experience.
Private funders and small business loans
With a private lender the situation is completely different from what a business owner will experience with a bank. Private lenders have a completely different list of criteria to provide cash advance for business owners.
As private lenders primarily offer MCA (Merchant Cash Advances), the criteria for these is simple. An MCA loan is an unsecured loan, and does not require high credit scores either. As a result it's easy to qualify for this kind of funding.
However, many a small business owners don't look upon MCAs from a friendly perspective, and they do have their reasons. The interest rates are higher than traditional bank loans, and most business owners want low interest rates.
The point with MCAs is however not to compete with bank financing, as they are both in quite different arenas. Apart from the fact that they are both financing for businesses, the entire process, requirements, features and all other details related to the funding are completely different.
With an MCA loan the question how to qualify for small business loans does not really apply. Only in very few cases are small businesses turned away by private lenders. Generally, most businesses receive the funding they require for their business.
MCA loans V/S bank loans
Merchant cash advances or MCA in short are generally accompanied with high interest rates. Far higher than what the bank provides, and the reason for this is these are unsecured short term loans.
There are many businesses who would never qualify for a traditional bank loan, regardless of how badly they need it or want it. If their credit scores are low, or if they are unable to provide the collateral the banks require their applications will be rejected. This is not to say that there are not a lot of other grounds on which small business loan applications are not declined by banks. Also, banks are under not obligation to provide funding to those they choose not to. This leaves many small business with no other option.
For an MCA loan a business requires nothing much in the way of credit scores and collateral. The basic criteria for an MCA loan is mentioned here, as follows. The business should be at least 12 months old and a running business. The owner of the business should not be in active bankruptcy at the time of the loan application. Finally, the gross income of the business needs to be at least $10 thousand a month.
The easy criteria makes it simple to obtain an MCA, and the drawbacks are definitely the interest rates and the duration for some business owners. However, those who capitalize on such business funding are those business who either have no choice, or those who require quick business loans. Some of the advantages are the processing time frames, which can be as little as a couple of days.
Article written by Sophia Williams for Funding Easily. This article entails the details related to business funding and, how small and medium sized businesses can apply for small business loans. More information related to business loans can be obtained from the Funding Easily website.