PT. Roti Kehidupan Indonesia is a holding company that has various companies including in the fields of FnB, Skin Care and Coffee Roaster. We currently require experienced individuals and professionals in various positions for placement in Yogyakarta
– Staff Finance
– HR Staff
– Admin Gudang
– Graphic Designer
– Mampu mengoperasikan Ms-Office
– Bertanggung jawab, disiplin dan bisa bekerja dalam tim
– Diutamakan domisili Yogyakarta
– Melakukan dan menginput transaksi finansial
– Bertanggung jawab terhadap aktivitas finansial (AR/AP)
– Mengelola dan menyiapkan laporan laporan bulanan arus kas, pajak dan laporan terkait dengan tepat waktu
– usia Maksimal 35 tahun
– Minimal D3/ S1 Akuntansi, Ekonomi/sejenis
– pengalaman min. 1 tahun di bidangnya
– Pria/Wanita (Khusus Pria No. 2)
– Min. SMA/SMK (No. Psikologi)
– Max. 3S tahun
– Memiliki 2 tahun
1. HR Staff
– Melakukan recruitmen, dan kebutuhan
– sosialisasi budaya, tata tertib, dan peraturan karyawan baru
– Melakukan pembaharuan kontrak kerja ber dasarkan evaluasi penilaian
– Mengidentifikasi dan kebutuhan (TNA)
– Menguasai Ms. Office (terutama excel) (2)
– Menguasai berbagai alat tes dan KPI (Khusus No. 1)
– Bertanggung jawab, disiplin, dan bisa dalam tim
2. Admin Gudang
– Mengelda stock gudang (FIFO/FEFO)
– Mengecek dan barang datang
– Melakukan order produk ke
– Melakukan Stock opname dan
– Menjaga kebersihan lingkungan gudang
– Dapat menggunakan Software Adobe
– USia Maksimal 35 tahun (Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premiere,dll)
– Minimal Pendidikan D3 Seni/DKV/sejenis
– Skill fotografi dan videografi menjadi nilai plus
– Pengalaman minimal 2 tahun di bidangnya
– Diutamakan domisili Yogyakarta
– Mendesain halaman web, brosur, logo. konten promosi & sosmed, hingga materi komunikasi lainnya.
– Merencanakan dan mempersiapkan bahan visual (foto/video) untuk masing-masing brand.
– Membuat draft untuk ditinjau Oleh user dan membuat revisinya berdasarkan feedback.
– Monthly report dan filling aset desain.
– Salary menarik
– BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
Kirim lamaran ke :
Subjek : Nama_posisi (Di subject e-mail/ pojok kanan atas Iamaran)
atau ke alamat kami :
Petit Paris Boulangerie
Jl. Abu Bakar Ali No 18, Kotabaru, Yogyakarta
Many small business owners struggle with obtaining business finance, and there is absolutely nothing unusual about this. Getting a business loan for small businesses, such as retailers, restaurants, garages and so on, is not as simple as one would think from the bank.
This is not to say however, that getting a business loan is not possible. It all depends on where one goes looking for the loan. Typically, there are two primary options that business owners have, approaching their local banks and going to a private funder or lender.
Banks and small business loans
Banks look at applications for small business loans from their perspective and their perspective is determined by their criteria. When we speak of criteria, there are numerous criteria and these are all non-flexible as well as stringent.
Typically, banks require high credit scores, which should be around about 700 or over. If a business applying for a loan with the bank lacks excellent credit, their application will be rejected simply based on that one criteria. In conclusion to banks and credit scores, business funding with bad credit with a bank is not a possibility.
This is not to say that there are not a number of other criteria, which banks follow carefully and take equally seriously as well. The criteria of banks have been established over the decades based on shared experience, and these criteria are across the board.
As is generally acknowledged, banks are not very keen on funding small business loans. The reasons for this are many and one of the primary reasons is that, small businesses are considered to be high risk investments from the banks perspective and experience.
Private funders and small business loans
With a private lender the situation is completely different from what a business owner will experience with a bank. Private lenders have a completely different list of criteria to provide cash advance for business owners.
As private lenders primarily offer MCA (Merchant Cash Advances), the criteria for these is simple. An MCA loan is an unsecured loan, and does not require high credit scores either. As a result it's easy to qualify for this kind of funding.
However, many a small business owners don't look upon MCAs from a friendly perspective, and they do have their reasons. The interest rates are higher than traditional bank loans, and most business owners want low interest rates.
The point with MCAs is however not to compete with bank financing, as they are both in quite different arenas. Apart from the fact that they are both financing for businesses, the entire process, requirements, features and all other details related to the funding are completely different.
With an MCA loan the question how to qualify for small business loans does not really apply. Only in very few cases are small businesses turned away by private lenders. Generally, most businesses receive the funding they require for their business.
MCA loans V/S bank loans
Merchant cash advances or MCA in short are generally accompanied with high interest rates. Far higher than what the bank provides, and the reason for this is these are unsecured short term loans.
There are many businesses who would never qualify for a traditional bank loan, regardless of how badly they need it or want it. If their credit scores are low, or if they are unable to provide the collateral the banks require their applications will be rejected. This is not to say that there are not a lot of other grounds on which small business loan applications are not declined by banks. Also, banks are under not obligation to provide funding to those they choose not to. This leaves many small business with no other option.
For an MCA loan a business requires nothing much in the way of credit scores and collateral. The basic criteria for an MCA loan is mentioned here, as follows. The business should be at least 12 months old and a running business. The owner of the business should not be in active bankruptcy at the time of the loan application. Finally, the gross income of the business needs to be at least $10 thousand a month.
The easy criteria makes it simple to obtain an MCA, and the drawbacks are definitely the interest rates and the duration for some business owners. However, those who capitalize on such business funding are those business who either have no choice, or those who require quick business loans. Some of the advantages are the processing time frames, which can be as little as a couple of days.
Article written by Sophia Williams for Funding Easily. This article entails the details related to business funding and, how small and medium sized businesses can apply for small business loans. More information related to business loans can be obtained from the Funding Easily website.